HITEC, Booth #1615, Houston, June 21, 2018 – In a display of continued commitment to its channel partners, Nomadix Inc., the innovator and pioneer of bandwidth management and public access gateways, has launched a new partner portal. With a modern look and feel, improved usability and navigation, and refreshed content, the new portal is designed to enhance partners’ productivity and ultimately their bottom line.
In markets such as hospitality, the great majority of brands outsource their guest internet access to integrators and MSPs. Channel partners play a pivotal role in that they bring deep technology expertise and an understanding of the economics of an industry, as well as knowledge of corporate brand and local requirements. As a company that sells solely through the channel, Nomadix is continually assessing its business processes to determine how to make its partners’ lives easier.
According to Nomadix President Fred Reeder, “Our channel partners are an invaluable asset across the globe, as they know the ins and outs of a particular industry and can create unique, differentiated solutions that address each customer’s specific needs. Our new partner portal provides the tools they need to deliver solutions more efficiently and help increase their revenue. When our partners succeed, we succeed.”
New tools include:
- Updated sales presentations
- A feature-by-feature analysis of competitor products compared against the Nomadix AG 5900 gateway
- Easier download of marketing materials – including logos and new product shots
- Quick links for popular tools on the home page to improve accessibility
- Battle cards and product data sheets in Chinese, Spanish and Japanese for Nomadix’s gateway and Alloc8 products
- One-sheet primer for each of Nomadix’s licensed gateway modules In addition to the new features, the partner portal also includes all of the currently popular tools and applications, including Nomadix Service EngineTM (NSE) and Alloc8 Entitlement Lookups, Activate a Replacement Gateway (i.e., “License Swap”), and Update Gateway Registration. The Nomadix Solutions Guides have been updated to include the current NSE platforms. Future planned tools include a Solution Guide to highlight features and functionality in the pipeline for other markets and verticals with whom Nomadix partners work. The new portal can be accessed here. Nomadix partners will need to reapply for access to ensure authentication. For questions, please contact sales at +1.818.575.2480.