Howdy, from Dallas! HITEC is finally here, and our team is almost open for business in our booth #3611 to kick off a great event!
While this event looks a bit different behind masks and a bit more spaced out, we are grateful to the conference organizers for creating an opportunity to safely network, exhibit and attend education sessions.
Our goal for this conference is to reconnect with our partners, customers and industry peers and help “re-boot” hospitality, Dallas style. We also have some special giveaways to share in our booth to help us remember how far we’ve come.
Here’s a quick snapshot of our product showcase:
- Nomadix Casting: This solution allows guests to automatically pair their personal devices to their in-room TV when they connect to the hotel Wi-Fi and then easily cast their preferred shows and other content from Netflix, Hulu, Spotify and thousands of other popular streaming apps. It eliminates the need to touch the remote, the inconvenience of remembering passwords and the security concerns of logging into public devices.
- Angie by Nomadix Voice Assistants: The multilingual digital concierge (both available via in-room devices and mobile app) helps fulfill guest requests, answer common questions about the property and creates a contactless, next-generation hotel experience. Angie combines multiple devices, such as alarm clocks, telephones, tablets and smart speakers, and can integrate with other in-room IoT and smart technology. Its natural language voice AI engine allows hotels to control questions and responses to assist stretched staff and provide upsell and advertising revenue.
- Nomadix Cloud PBX: This reliable hospitality telephony service cost-effectively replaces end-of-life phone systems and meets the latest emergency calling requirements. The service works with Nomadix IP phones, Angie guest room devices and most SIP/IP phones on the market.
- Gateway Portfolio: Nomadix internet gateways are the preferred solution for many of the top global brands and properties. These robust and secure products allow for the management of personalized and frictionless branded guest internet access, for up to 2M connected devices and up to 10Gb. The most recent addition to the portfolio, the EG 1000, packs the same features and functionalities as the rest of the family – including powerful and patented bandwidth management – into our smallest and most affordable package yet. It’s the perfect solution to address the evolving needs of demanding guests and tenants at small-to-mid-tier hotels, apartments and senior living communities.
- Nomadix Passpoint: This hospitality-focused Passpoint implementation allows for the automation of guest onboarding and roaming, while providing the option to engage with users throughout their stay. It offers increased security and privacy, compared with traditional methods, and provides a solution to the impending MAC address randomization challenge. In addition, it offers integration capabilities, upsell and new partnerships and business model opportunities, including cellular offloading.
- Hotel Portal: Part of the Nomadix Cloud, this platform enables brands and managed service providers (MSPs) to operate their Nomadix gateway estates. It offers centralized captive portals, guest authentication and conferences management, as well as local equipment, site information, configuration, reporting and backup/restore functionalities. In addition, it includes a built-in support ticketing system.
If you are in Dallas, please stop by the booth #3611 and say hello! If not, please join us at our other upcoming events or book some time to connect virtually.