Showcasing New Technology Solutions, Presenting for HTNG TechOvation Award and Educating on Converged Networks
LAS VEGAS – June 27, 2023 — Nomadix® Inc., bringing connected experiences to life, today announced it will have a multi-pronged presence at The Hospitality Show in Las Vegas on June 27-29, demonstrating several new solutions it has brought to market, including a Cloud Telephony offering, a firewall solution, additional offerings in its Nomadix Networks product line and more. Nomadix will also showcase its Passpoint solution as a semi-finalist in the HTNG TechOvation Award program. In addition, the company will be actively involved in discussions around the topic of Converged Networks for hospitality, participating in both an educational session and industry panel.
“We are excited to be a big part of the inaugural event of The Hospitality Show that brings together key members of the hospitality community to help accelerate growth for our industry,” said Speleos Dravillas, chief revenue officer at Nomadix. “As a company, we are focused on enabling hoteliers to connect, manage and engage in ways that redefine their digital customer experiences, and we will showcase new solutions and participate in technology sessions we believe are extending the overall lifetime value of guests.”
As part of The Hospitality Show, Director of Certification and Compliance at Nomadix, Richard Wagner, will present on the topic Converged Networks during two sessions:
- Wednesday, June 28 2:25 PM PT – The Cliff Notes on Converged Networks & How to Implement the Popular Technologies Already Top-of-Mind
- Thursday, June 29, 3:00 PM PT – Leveraging Next Generation Infrastructure for a Connected Hotel
Nomadix Passpoint was named a semi-finalist in the HTNG TechOvation Award program, which recognizes and rewards leading technology innovations throughout all sectors of the hospitality industry each year. Nomadix is the first technology provider to commercially productize Nomadix Passpoint at scale for hospitality and deliver with real-world deployments globally for a major brand.
The company will also showcase the technologies announced over the past 12 months, including:
- Cloud Telephony: A disruptively priced telephony solution for the hospitality market, offered as a module on the Nomadix suite of internet Gateways and designed for properties of all sizes, starting with availability in the US and Canada.
- Nomadix Networks: A portfolio of internet gateways, wireless access points, controllers and LAN switches at an unbeatable performance-to-price ratio. A WLAN Cloud Controller and a robust Cloud Monitoring portal enabling efficient management of all network infrastructure equipment will be introduced.
- Firewall Add-On: IT managers gain granular and flexible management controls with the new gateway firewall module to effectively protect networks with a single device, while continuing to provide bandwidth management, QoS and other services. The firewall module replaces the need to purchase, configure and maintain separate appliances and aligns with major brand standards.
- Nomadix Cloud: The next generation of the company’s single pane of glass platform provides partners and property managers enhanced visibility, intelligence, management and monitoring capabilities for Nomadix solutions.
- EMS and GRMS: Energy Management and Guest Room Management solutions from partner company VDA Telkonet, including Aida, the latest 2-in-1 wireless thermostat.
- Trusted WiFi: Easy-to-build and brand self-service captive portal solution. Administrators can effortlessly generate new multilingual, responsive landing pages within minutes, and the intuitive web interface allows configuration and monitoring of Wi-Fi services, as well as the export of key analytics.
In addition to these key highlights, Nomadix will also be demonstrating its other solutions including Passpoint, Managed Wi-Fi for Multi-Tenant Units, Nomadix Alerts – now with a waterproof option, and Angie – its multilingual e-concierge.
For more information and live demonstrations, visit booth #419 at The Hospitality Show. If not attending the event, visit Nomadix.com.
Nomadix brings connected experiences to life. For over 25 years, Nomadix has been a trusted vendor to the world’s largest brands, delivering powerful and personalized connectivity and digital engagement solutions designed with real people in mind. Providing the backbone of visitor-based networks and managed Wi-Fi to properties and venues of any size in over 150 countries, Nomadix enables companies to connect, manage and engage in ways that redefine their digital customer experiences, help them make better business decisions and increase customer lifetime value. For more information, visit nomadix.com.
Director of Marketing