It’s that time of year again! We are excited to be exhibiting at HITEC Toronto with our colleagues, and to meet partners and the hospitality community.
We will showcase our “Better Together” strategy of delivering an end-to-end portfolio of connectivity and engagement solutions for hospitality and adjacent markets, including multi-tenant, retail and more. Here’s an overview of what’s new:
- Cloud Telephony: A disruptively priced telephony solution for the hospitality market, offered as a module on the Nomadix suite of internet Gateways and designed for properties of all sizes, starting with availability in the US and Canada.
- Nomadix Networks: A portfolio of internet gateways, wireless access points, controllers and LAN switches at an unbeatable performance-to-price ratio. A WLAN Cloud Controller and a robust Cloud Monitoring portal enabling efficient management of all network infrastructure equipment will be introduced.
- Firewall Add-On: IT managers gain granular and flexible management controls with the new gateway firewall module to effectively protect networks with a single device, while continuing to provide bandwidth management, QoS and other services. The firewall module replaces the need to purchase, configure and maintain separate appliances and aligns with major brand standards.
- Nomadix Cloud: The next generation of the company’s single pane of glass platform provides partners and property managers enhanced visibility, intelligence, management and monitoring capabilities for Nomadix solutions.
- EMS and GRMS: Energy Management and Guest Room Management solutions from partner company VDA Telkonet, including Aida, the latest 2-in-1 wireless thermostat.
- Trusted WiFi: Easy-to-build and brand self-service captive portal solution. Administrators can effortlessly generate new multilingual, responsive landing pages within minutes, and the intuitive web interface allows configuration and monitoring of Wi-Fi services, as well as the export of key analytics.
In addition to these key highlights, we will also be demonstrating our other solutions including Passpoint, Managed Wi-Fi for Multi-Tenant Units, Nomadix Alerts – now with a waterproof case, and Angie – our multilingual e-concierge.
We are thrilled to share with attendees how hotels can connect, manage and engage in ways that redefine their digital customer experiences, helping them make better business decisions and increase customer lifetime value. If you are at the event, come say hello to our team and see live demonstrations at booth #231. Safe travels!