Showcasing New Hospitality Technology for Guests, Hotel Management, Brands and Adjacent Markets
TORONTO – June 26, 2023 — Nomadix® Inc., bringing connected experiences to life, today announced it is demonstrating its new technology solutions and feature enhancements in booth #231 at HITEC Toronto, June 26-29. Nomadix will showcase its “Better Together” strategy of delivering a portfolio of connectivity and engagement solutions for hospitality and adjacent markets of multi-tenant, retail and more.
“We are looking forward to forging meaningful connections with industry leaders and partners at HITEC Toronto,” said Speleos Dravillas, chief revenue officer at Nomadix. “Our participation in this event allows us to showcase our latest solutions and highlight the remarkable growth and adoption we have experienced in the past year. We are thrilled to share how hotels can connect, manage and engage in ways that redefine their digital customer experiences, helping them make better business decisions and increasing customer lifetime value.”
New technology showcase:
- Cloud Telephony: A disruptively priced telephony solution for the hospitality market, offered as a module on the Nomadix suite of internet Gateways and designed for properties of all sizes, starting with availability in the US and Canada.
- Nomadix Networks: A portfolio of internet gateways, wireless access points, controllers and LAN switches at an unbeatable performance-to-price ratio. A WLAN Cloud Controller and a robust Cloud Monitoring portal enabling efficient management of all network infrastructure equipment will be introduced.
- Firewall Add-On: IT managers gain granular and flexible management controls with the new gateway firewall module to effectively protect networks with a single device, while continuing to provide bandwidth management, QoS and other services. The firewall module replaces the need to purchase, configure and maintain separate appliances and aligns with major brand standards.
- Nomadix Cloud: The next generation of the company’s single pane of glass platform provides partners and property managers enhanced visibility, intelligence, management and monitoring capabilities for Nomadix solutions.
- EMS and GRMS: Energy Management and Guest Room Management solutions from partner company VDA Telkonet, including Aida, the latest 2-in-1 wireless thermostat.
- Trusted WiFi: Easy-to-build and brand self-service captive portal solution. Administrators can effortlessly generate new multilingual, responsive landing pages within minutes, and the intuitive web interface allows configuration and monitoring of Wi-Fi services, as well as the export of key analytics.
In addition to these key highlights, Nomadix will also be demonstrating its other solutions including Passpoint, Managed Wi-Fi for Multi-Tenant Units, Nomadix Alerts – now with a waterproof option, and Angie – its multilingual e-concierge.
For more information and live demonstrations, visit booth #231 at HITEC Toronto. If not attending the conference, visit Nomadix.com.
Nomadix brings connected experiences to life. For over 25 years, Nomadix has been a trusted vendor to the world’s largest brands, delivering powerful and personalized connectivity and digital engagement solutions designed with real people in mind. Providing the backbone of visitor-based networks and managed Wi-Fi to properties and venues of any size in over 150 countries, Nomadix enables companies to connect, manage and engage in ways that redefine their digital customer experiences, help them make better business decisions and increase customer lifetime value. For more information, visit nomadix.com.
Director of Marketing