Hello from Las Vegas! We are excited to be a big part of the inaugural event of The Hospitality Show, which aims to bring together key members of the hospitality community to help accelerate growth for our industry.
We will have a multi-pronged presence this week, demonstrating several new solutions we have brought to market in our booth, presenting in an educational session and industry panel, as well as taking the stage for the HTNG TechOvation Award Semi-Finals.
Here’s an overview of what’s on our agenda:
Event sessions: Our very own Richard Wagner, director of certification and compliance, will present on the topic Converged Networks during two sessions:
- Wednesday, June 28 2:25 PM PT – The Cliff Notes on Converged Networks & How to Implement the Popular Technologies Already Top-of-Mind
- Thursday, June 29, 3:00 PM PT – Leveraging Next Generation Infrastructure for a Connected Hotel
For the HTNG TechOvation Award program: Nomadix Passpoint was named a semi-finalist in the HTNG TechOvation Award program, which recognizes and rewards leading technology innovations throughout all sectors of the hospitality industry each year. Nomadix is the first technology provider to commercially productize Nomadix Passpoint at scale for hospitality and deliver with real-world deployments globally for a major brand.
Our new technology showcase:
- Cloud Telephony: A disruptively priced telephony solution for the hospitality market, offered as a module on the Nomadix suite of internet Gateways and designed for properties of all sizes, starting with availability in the US and Canada.
- Nomadix Networks: A portfolio of internet gateways, wireless access points, controllers and LAN switches at an unbeatable performance-to-price ratio. A WLAN Cloud Controller and a robust Cloud Monitoring portal enabling efficient management of all network infrastructure equipment will be introduced.
- Firewall Add-On: IT managers gain granular and flexible management controls with the new gateway firewall module to effectively protect networks with a single device, while continuing to provide bandwidth management, QoS and other services. The firewall module replaces the need to purchase, configure and maintain separate appliances and aligns with major brand standards.
- Nomadix Cloud: The next generation of the company’s single pane of glass platform provides partners and property managers enhanced visibility, intelligence, management and monitoring capabilities for Nomadix solutions.
- EMS and GRMS: Energy Management and Guest Room Management solutions from partner company VDA Telkonet, including Aida, the latest 2-in-1 wireless thermostat.
- Trusted WiFi: Easy-to-build and brand self-service captive portal solution. Administrators can effortlessly generate new multilingual, responsive landing pages within minutes, and the intuitive web interface allows configuration and monitoring of Wi-Fi services, as well as the export of key analytics.
In addition to these key highlights, we will also be demonstrating our other solutions including Passpoint, Managed Wi-Fi for Multi-Tenant Units, Nomadix Alerts – now with a waterproof option, and Angie – our multilingual e-concierge.
We are thrilled to share how hotels can connect, manage and engage in ways that redefine their digital customer experiences, helping them make better business decisions and increasing customer lifetime value. Please stop by to say hello and get a live demonstration in booth #419. Safe travels!