We are excited to share that we were named a Qualified Vendor for Choice Hotels International, one of the largest lodging franchisors in the world with nearly 7,500 hotels across 46 countries and territories. Nomadix already enables connectivity for hundreds of Choice Hotels with its internet gateway technology. The Qualified Vendor Program brings our extended product portfolio to help every guest feel connected and at home at any of the Choice Hotels properties in the United States.
We are honored to be named as a Qualified Vendor for Choice Hotels to bring our reliable and flexible technology solutions that can elevate guest experiences for the 13 Choice Hotels’ brands from Economy to Extended Stay to Upscale Properties.
Nomadix complements the Choice Hotels brand with technology solutions focused on quality, affordability and reliability, including:
- Nomadix Networks (Wi-Fi): This portfolio offers a range of wireless access points (with a selection of indoor, outdoor and wall plate options), WLAN controllers and LAN switches, and internet gateways designed to comply with stringent hospitality standards. The overall product line focuses on value for performance, quality and simplicity and offers the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology.
- Nomadix Cloud Telephony (PBX): The solution cost-effectively replaces end-of-life phone systems and meets the latest emergency calling requirements. The service works with Nomadix IP phones, Angie guest room devices and most SIP/IP phones on the market.
- Nomadix Alerts (Panic Button): A wearable 2-in-1 staff safety device that helps safeguard isolated workers from threats and harassment – including fall detection – while providing Wi-Fi analytics as employees roam around the property.
- Nomadix Casting (In-Room Entertainment): This product allows guests to automatically pair personal devices to the in-room TV when they connect to the hotel Wi-Fi and then easily cast their preferred shows and other content from Netflix, Hulu, Spotify and thousands of other popular streaming apps.
- Angie Voice Assistants: The multilingual digital concierge helps fulfill guest requests, answer common questions about the property and combines multiple devices (e.g., alarm clocks, telephones, Bluetooth speakers). Hotels can control questions and responses to assist stretched staff and provide upsell and advertising revenue.
Mike Womack and I will be at the Choice Hotels annual convention in Las Vegas on April 25-27 in booth #1159. Headed to the show? Come by and say hello!